Video Activity

Video Activity:-

So for my activity I decided to draw a pencil shade. This makes me comfortable and its what I do in my free time. So everyone does things based on their knowledge. I have also done this based on my knowledge. I have actually draw this based on a picture I came across on the internet. However I drew the image in different proportion according to my own knowledge. 

So generally when I draw I started of with the outline of the face, then I came towards the face structure and the parts. So when I draw portraits I have this systematic approach on the way I draw them. I have been drawing portraits for some time so the order of drawing and approach is the same for all of my portraits. So I have acquired knowledge from different sources for this activity. So my activity is a mix of the two types of knowledge, shared and acquired knowledge. 

So my shared knowledge consists of the image I came across in the first place, which gave me the idea to draw it. Then however when it comes to the personal knowledge the varied size proportion, the method of drawing, and the fact that I drew portraits for a long time my skills would have improved with the mistakes I have made over time. I have acquired the knowledge of analysis and also smudging this time. I generally don’t use that technique but this time I had used that technique using a tutorial from the internet. I had made a few mistakes but it has turned out well. 

This tutorial for the technique was shared knowledge because many other people may have viewed and tried out the steps in the tutorial. So overall the activity was enjoyable. I enjoyed drawing this portrait. It was quite challenging but I had enjoyed the challenge. Thank you.

 


In this activity I had not filmed a video, but I had made a document based on a picture that I had drawn. This activity was to investigate how we gained the knowledge to carry out this specific activity. This activity was also supposed to teach us about personal and shared knowledge. 

I had wrote an article about it afterwards. This really helped me enhance my thinking and visual skills. I had drawn a portrait of a girl. The techniques that I had used had been from gradual learning and experience through different sources. The objective of this activity was to understand the difference between personal and shared knowledge and also be able to identify which types of knowledge you used and where you have applied it. 

Drawing the picture was quite challenging but I enjoyed the challenge. This activity was informative and fun at the same time. I learned many new and different things.

Comments