World Map Activity

 World Map Activity:-

During this activity I learned many things. This activity helped me understand the main concept of personal knowledge and shared knowledge. It also made me re visit the world map. It taught me to rely on different sources but also on yourself. The objective of this activity was to come up with answers to two questions after we had finished the activity. It was kind of like a reflection for the activity. We were made to give the information based on how we drew our first version of the world map. That really made us think properly and find out the common points we had used to draw our maps. I feel it does use prior learning as we have accessed sources based on what we have previously known. I had faced difficulties in recollecting the structure of the original world map from memory, because I have not spent much time studying the original world map. It was hard to remember at first, but then I had done a few things in childhood apart from just looking at it. That helped me form a vague idea. I had built a puzzle when I was a kid. That helped me recollect and draw the picture. A different type of learning approach tends to make things easier for children to learn.

 

World Map:-


My Version



Comments